Window Cleaning Estimates
It is standard practice for me to come to your place of residence in order to provide you with a detailed estimate. I will discuss the details of the job and answer any questions while at your home. My work is fully guaranteed and I am licensed, bonded and insured.
To receive an accurate estimate, please consider the following factors.
- How many panes of glass do you have in your home?
- Do you have Standard Glass or French Pane Glass?
- Do you have Solar Panels or Skylights?
- Do you have windows that are difficult to reach?
- How long it has been since the windows were professionally cleaned. If it is longer than you can remember, then I would say that it’s time! I also need to know if there is construction debris like paint or caulking that needs to be removed.
- What style of home do you have?
- Detached Home, Condo or an Apartment?
- How many stories is your home, condo or apartment ?
- Tract Style Home: a home with the same floor plan as other homes in the neighborhood?
- Custom Home: A home that is unique to the neighborhood and is custom built.